Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oldies

Today I decided to show you a few of my Crafts from the Past. ( I said this in head like the movie guy!) This is an earring holder that I made from a mesh bag and some fuzzy edging. I just sewed the edging along the edges of the bag.  Then tacked it to the wall. I wish I would have put something around the edges to make it sturdier but it still works! I like having my earrings on display!

This is a purse I made from a pair of jeans that sadly didn't fit any more. I chopped off the legs and sewed up the bottom. Then I used an old belt, that I also couldn't wear any more, as a strap. Also some ribbon for extra flair. I love all the pockets it has! (That's the bouquet from my wedding to the left of the purse in the 1st picture.)



I made these bracelets years ago when I was still in high school. There still awesome though! I used craft wire from my mom supplies lol and some safety pins on a few. I put safety pins on EVERYTHING back tIhen! I didn't get a close-up of the green bracelet and necklace made of stone beads but it's one of my favs! I named this one Oldies not only because of the "Crafts from the Past" but because at work I have to listen to the radio and I was listening to the local classic rock station KZ 106. Every once and a while they will play all the songs in their libary A-Z and you get to hear songs they don't play a lot. I still have Queen's Bicycle Race stuck in my head!

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie










2 comments:

  1. There's quite a big blank space here lol, love those bracelets, we need to get some of that wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure how that happened!? and yes we do!

    ReplyDelete