Friday, April 15, 2011

Girls Nite=Fun Nite!!!


Yesterday was Thursday and that means it was GIRLZ NITE BITCHES!! Me and a few friends have been getting together every Thursday night for the past few years! Some of the faces have changed but the best ones are still there along with some new girls that are awesome as well! I love my bitches! We just go to one of our houses mostly, mine or Carmelas, and get away from boys, husbands, baby daddy's, boyfriends, kids or what ever else it is that happens to be stressing us out that week! This pic is some peach O's that Ashley brought just for me!!! I love these bags they make me smile! This week i did my nails and made this awesome bow!!!
I'm in love with it! It's basicly the same as the bow I showed you before only this time I added some wire and beads to the middle instead of buttons and put it on a head band. It's also double the length and you don't cut it in half I just cut along the edge. All the girls said it reminded them of Alice in Wonderland and I have to agree, though I wasn't trying!
(horrible picture I know!) On my nails I used Beauty Secrets Base and Top Coat, Sinful Colors-Black on Black and this super cute pink that came in a pack of a few different colors the brand is The Color Workshop  it doesn't have a color name on it sorry.
I started with the pink as a base.
Then I used these star stickers that you can pretty much find in any stationary section of any store. I got these at the Dollar General.
I also put a top coat on before I started with the stickers. I stuck the sticker to my hand a few times so it wouldn't be as sticky and mess up the polish.

Next I used a sponge to put black over the stars. I just painted the sponge instead of dipping it. If you get to much you can just use a dry side of the sponge to kinda sponge it off.

You need to leave an edge of the star hanging off the nail so you can easily take it off. I used tweezers to pull them off so I didn't mess up my other nails. 
I'm really in love with it and I'm so glad it worked this time! I found this idea on another blog awhile back and I can't remember whose it was so if you know please comment and I'll add a link. I love how it looks spray painted!!!
I also got free stuff yesterday!! It's a red dress pin from Go Red for Women. It's a part of the American Heart Association. Somehow I got two of these so of course I gave it to Crafty Court! 
It was another awesome GNB and I can't wait till next week!

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie












3 comments:

  1. Love love love the bow, you should make one just like for the sale box! The nails are amazing, I did my big toes with stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will as soon as I clean my room lol! and you come over with the wire.

    ReplyDelete