Wednesday, April 13, 2011




 These are some earrings that I made out of  belly button rings that my mom gave me awhile back. She bought them cause she liked the charms they had on them. She made  them into necklaces. So I decided I could take some old post earrings and some other charms I had, that I can't wear now because of my plugs, and turn them in dangles so i can put them in my second hole. I think they turned out nice! (Just realized that you can kinda see my tattoo. I forget about it sometimes!)

I got these free in the mail today! Their luggage tags from KLM Royal dutch airlines. I don't own luggage but I'll find something to put them on! Also I've never been on a plane nor do I know anything about this airline I merely signed up for these free through a sample site. I honestly didn't really expect them to ever come when I was signing up for them. They let you upload your own pictures so of course I had to do a hatchetman! All the pictures were entered into some contest I don't remember it obviously I didn't win! Oh well. I still think they're super cute!!!!!

Whoop Whoop,  Hatchet Hollie



No comments:

Post a Comment