Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I was off today!! Hooray for off days! I made it a lazy one! So did the dogs.


 
I'm really still in love with these stars!! I used the same red that I used last time from the color workshop and Finger Paints Paper Mache.
I also did my nails!! For the first time in a week I never wait that long and it was really killing me! I haven't done water marbling in a while so i thought it was about time!

You'll need a bowl, some water (I've found filtered water works better than regular tap.), Masking tape, scissors, and something to draw designs (I used a metal nail file cause it's easy to clean.) I used four colors-Finger Paints-Art Nouv-Yellow as a base coat, then Pure Ice-Creme Wild Thing, Finger Paints-Paper Mache, and Sinful Colors-Pink Forever.Also Beauty Secrets Base and Top coat.
First the base coat. I really like this yellow it's shimmery.
I was gonna post pics of the process but I'm sure you've all seen it before it's really simple! Just tape skin around nail, drop in colors to bowl of water, draw a design, and dip your finger on the coolest part. I love that it dries so fast.
T3 sat right beside me the whole time I was painting looking so effin' cute!

I got these old school 3D glasses for free in the mail today! This was another one that I really didn't expect to come. Their from Break.com. Another awesome off day! I really did nothing and LOVED it! 

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie


No comments:

Post a Comment