Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coke disapPOINTment!

I've been doing the Coke point thing for a while now. I finally saved enough for a recycled glass coke bottle and sterling silver necklace. The picture on the site made it look way cooler! I was kinda sad when it came in the mail today.


I'm still gonna wear it. Cause it's still neat and it took FOREVER to get that many points!
This is the pic from their website. I know it looks the same but it's defiantly not as shinny as I thought it would be. Also I could have done a better soldering job then they did, it's also very dirty or like it has water spots. and the chain is different. 





BOWS I made yesterday!!!
Some Courtney brought for the sale bucket!

Jelly thought it was time for her closeup!
Poor Booger, he couldn't get in our laps we were to busy making bows! Yesterday was awesome, another great off day. I think I need more of those!

Whoop Whoop, 
                     Hatchet Hollie


No comments:

Post a Comment