Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good Things to Come

This is a first for me. This blogging thing. Soon, very soon I will have some amazing things to show you hopefully you will love it! I have some crafty projects in mind as well as some nail art that I can't wait to do. Just remember I have no idea what I'm doing and don't be too harsh! :) I'll let you in on some things to come: awesome hair bows and hopefully earrings sooner than later! As well as some very not professional nail art on my own real nails nothing fake here. So keep on the look out for it wont be long until I've invaded your brain in ways you can't remove!

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie

2 comments:

  1. First follower--first comment!! I'm very excited about Hollie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Hopefully I can live up to the anticipation!

    ReplyDelete