Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday=Nailday

I love trying new stuff on my nails!! So when Court said hey let's do these newspaper nails I found on Cute Polish  I was all alright! They're super cute and super easy I loved that part!
 Okay so I have serious problem choosing a color sometimes, and since this was the first time doing the newspaper nails I wasn't sure which colors it would look best on. I used 10 different colors! This way at least a few would look good no matter what! All you really need is one super light colored polish, some newspaper and some isopropyl alcohol.
From left to right Sinful Colors-Beautiful Girl, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Mint Sorbet, Avon Nail Wear Pro-Vintage Blue, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Lacey Lilac, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Wet Cement.
From Right to Left Avon Nail Wear Pro-Jade, Avon Nail Wear Pro-Luxe Lavender,  Sally Henson Xtreme Wear-Marina something mixed with white by  Court, Avon N. W. P.-Peach Passion, and Sally Henson Mellow Yellow mixed with white also by Court. 
Once your nails have dried (I used a top coat) put the alcohol on a cotton ball and place your pre-cut newspaper on it to get it wet.
Then put the newspaper on your nail and press. When you pull the paper off just give a second to dry and put a top coat on. Told ya it was super easy!
I got this free in the mail today. Purex with Zoust.

We also made some hair things out of panty hose I'll post those laterz. Another crafty off day!

1 comment: