Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Off Day=Nail Day!

Lately I've only been doing my nails once a week! I know I know you're thinking I must be sick. No just lazy! I haven't even made any bows! I don't know whats happening lately, but no more. Well that's what I say now. 

The camera doesn't pick up on how really awesome and shiny they are! I took some pics outside also but they weren't any better.
I used Sally Hansen HD-Spectrum, Finger Paints-Guggen I'm Lime, Pure Ice-Rio, and yet anther color (glitter) from The Color Workshop that doesn't have a name. I sponged on all the colors and painted over with glitter. I did each finger a different color pattern.
I'm still in love with the stars. I used Sinful Colors in Pink Forever and Why Not.
FREE STUFF!!!! Training pads from Purina Pet Gear. It came with two. Now I'll just have to see if my dogs will use them?!
More doggie stuff!!! They loved it, but they'll eat anything! It's from Wellness supposed to be all natural.

OMG! OMG! This pony was in my yard the other morning! It just wandered up! I touched it! It's so cute! I asked Van if we could keep it but alas he said no. sigh...

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie






1 comment: