Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mom's Wallet!



I made this wallet on girls night!! It was way easier than I thought it was going to be. I hadn't made a wallet like this before and I've only made one other duck tape wallet. It' s for my mom! It's just gonna be her carhop wallet so it only needs two pockets. She bought the duck tape and I get to keep the leftovers!!! She also thought of those awesome magnetic snaps! I was surprised at how strong hey are. I'm thinking of doing a how to once I've made a few different ones.
I made these yesterday be ready for lots of bows like the one on the bottom because I have a new favorite now!!! The first one I made like the puzzle piece one was on the wallet above. I'm excited about them! 

Have I mentioned before that I love free stuff? Because I do! I don't even remember signing up for this and that makes it even better! I haven't seen anything like it before! It's a bag  you can put a sandwich in the toaster with!!!! This way you can have a grilled cheese with pickles in seconds! I haven't tried it yet but I will soon. It says you can use it up to 50 times but we shall see! You should check them out! http://www.jarlsberg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment