Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Atlanta

Well today was my monthly meeting in the ATL! I hate it! Let me start over. I hate the drive down there and really not the drive because my wonderful husband Van drives me! Other drivers scare me to death! I just know that's how I'm gonna die one of the millions of dumb drivers will come up beside us, and I'll be sleeping of course because that's what I do mostly, and their gonna crash into us and we'll go up in a big ball of flames just like that big rig I saw all burnt up on the side of the road today!  My meeting was pretty awesome cause I got a ton of free stuff! 
This is Slowtivate it's the oppisit of an energy drink. Their slogan is Cage the Bull!
This is a promo necklace for the slowtivate.

Spark 4D Happy Caps: these are lime flavored capsules. You're supposed to let them dissolve on your tongue. I hear they don't taste good so good luck with that. Their supposed to mellow you out but you'll have to ask someone else because I will not try any of this stuff. I have a stupid stomach and the few things I have tried really messed it up!
Blue lotus pills they look like Zanex so you can guess what they do. but all this is herbal so it's legal.
Zaney bars another Zanex looking pill.
Supa Star It looks like a resin ball. It says not for human consumption but that's only because you don't eat it you smoke it. Also a relaxer. That's all the free stuff from the meeting but when I got home I found some gems from the mail!
Free Kotex U pad!!! Always awesome. They have the best packaging ever! It's the neatest little box.
This is a sticker from www.conservingnow.com. I love that is says bring your own bag!
This pic is from a gas station in Ringgold that was destroyed from the a tornado. I thought I'd throw this in. We drove past on our way to Atlanta. I'm so not ready for work tomorrow!

Whoop Whoop, Hatchet Hollie



1 comment: