Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Granny Haul!

Recently my mom's mom (Granny Granny) has been cleaning out her mom's (Great Granny) house. I got to help take some things off her hands! All those boxes above are stuffed full of vintage goodies!


There is a ton stuffs like this! Pre-made (by great granny or papaw) quilt pieces! I can't effin' wait to do something with these!

Almost a whole box of these old flour sacks! This is the best one my guess is the bleached most of them, maybe for quilt backings.


Lastly (for now) tons and tons of fabrics all shapes, sizes, colors, ages and textures!

This is an awful pic,  but it's the only one I have of these awesome bandana things. All the girls fell in love with them. (How could they not?) So I'll be making lots of these! I've made one already and started another I'll post those soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment